|Header loving stolen from here.|
- Tell me about yourself: I am a 30 year old attorney in NC that is on Twitter and would like to otherwise stay anonymous. I like alcohol, Disney, and the Carolina Panthers.
- What is the name of your site and what is it about? The name is "Slightly Intoxicated" and it's about my life. So... original in that way.
- What sparked your love of whatever your site is about? Well, I don't really know that I started it due to love of myself. Mainly I felt like I had some funny stories to tell about my life and started the site so I could tell them.
- Who works on your site? Just me.
- Who is the intended audience of your site? Anyone who wants to laugh at the ridiculousness of life.
- What makes your site different from others? I draw really terrible pictures to help make jokes.
- What is your favorite post on your site? http://slightlyintoxicatedwithrum.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/dysfunctional-family-thanksgiving/
- If you could give people one reason to check out your site what would it be? Because it will, hopefully, give them something to laugh about.
- How can the Lair's readers find out more about your site? Just go to http://slightlyintoxicatedwithrum.wordpress.com
- If you could be any Disney character who would you be? I think I would be Jasmine. She's got a kickin' bod and grew up a princess so I wouldn't have to deal with temporarily dying, becoming a slave to my other family members, or going into a coma. She also actually got to know her prince instead of seeing him for 5 minutes and falling in love. Plus, she has a tiger!
- Favorite theme park? Epcot
- Favorite movie? The Muppets
- Favorite ride? Haunted Mansion. I'm always ride leaning forward in the Doom Buggy trying to find more details. So many things to look at and see in that ride.
- Favorite resort? Animal Kingdom Lodge. I walk into that resort and I just feel at home. Weird considering I'm not from Africa nor ever been to Africa.
- Favorite non-Disney thing? ... non-Disney thing? I don't understand the meaning of these words. No seriously, probably Halloween. I love everything to do with Halloween.
- What's the hardest thing about running your site? Coming up with new stories and also trying to get people to actually look at it.
- What's the best thing about running your site? I love drawing the little pictures. I always crack myself up.
- Besides DragynAlly, who's your favorite dragon? Puff.