- Tell me about yourself. -- Happily married father of 4 kids, all around nice guy with a mischievous sense of humor.
- What sparked your love of Disney (or whatever your site is about)? A map of Disney World I found on my aunt's refrigerator.
- Where did the idea for your site come from? A friend of mine realized that I was a wealth of Disney World information and convinced me that there was a market for my Disney planning skills.
- What is your site about? I offer my services as an itinerary planner to those interested, and I randomly blog about various topics relating to Disney World.
- Who works on your site? Me.
- Who is the intended audience of your site? People (who aren't Disney fanatics) who would have need of a personalized touring plan for their visit to Disney World, although I'm sure the blog would appeal to Disney fanatics.
- What makes your site different from others? Umm... umm... My inability to figure out a way to easily update my "question of the week"?
- If you could give people one reason to check out your site what would it be? My blog posts are interesting, if irregular.
- How can the Lair's readers find out more about your site? Visit it. Tweet me.
- If you could be any Disney character who would you be? Tron!
- Favorite theme park? Magic Kingdom
- Favorite movie? Back to the Future. (Yes, my favorite movie isn't a Disney movie.)
- Favorite ride? Phantom Manor in Disneyland Paris
- Favorite resort? The Polynesian
- Favorite non-Disney thing?
Sex.Chocolate. Wait, there is Disney chocolate. Okay, umm... what isn't Disney? Harry Potter? Hunger Games? I don't know...
- What's the hardest thing about running your site? My complete lack of skill in website coding.
- What's the best thing about running your site? When I get to blog about something Disney!
- Besides DragynAlly, who's your favorite dragon? Pyrite, the ancient gold dragon who accompanies Fizban the Fabulous in the third Dragonlance novel, Dragons of Spring Dawning.