1. Nightmare Before Christmas- Creepy Halloween takes over cheery Christmas? YES please!
2. The Santa Clause- Tim Allen makes me laugh and I love the heart felt message of family.
3. Mickey's Christmas Carol- DUH! Besides it's a very short movie. :-)
4. Mickey's Once/Twice Upon a Christmas- Even though these are 2 separate movies I love to watch them back to back. So cute and full of fun mini-stories with all your fave Disney characters.
5. The Muppet Christmas Carol- DUH!!! Sorry that's rude of me. :-) But with a mix of great music, classic story and the MUPPETS this is a much watch.
6. Full Court Miracle- A Disney Channel Original about a basket ball team and the miracle of Hanukkah which is the festival of lights. (It'll make more sense if you watch it!)
7. Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas: A in-between-quel of the classic movie. Tim Curry as a bad guy and a love story involving the HoliDaze!!!
8. Jim Carrey: A Christmas Carol- Warning this was dark and scary but really well done and magical in a very scary way!
9. Pluto's Christmas Tree- Ok ok it's not a movie but it makes me smile every single time!
So that's my list (of Disney) HoliDaze movies! What's on your list?