|Ok so it's off by a year... Still valid! ;-)|
To celebrate my birthday I decided to list some ways to celebrate a birthday at WDW. Or in this case the ways I intend to celebrate my birthday. Ready?
- Get a birthday button- This is key. You'd be surprised how much people wishing you a happy birthday can make your day. Also who knows what Disney magic can happen.
- Drink around the world- Ok this one is fun if you drink alcohol or not... Why? Because you walk around Epcot's World showcase and sample things from all the countries. If you drink yes have a mixed drink or a beer. Don't drink I say invent a "virgin" version of the game! (Let me know how it turns out!)
- Watch the fireworks at MK- Honestly you should do this every trip but one your birthday it'll seem like they are dedicated to you.
- Eat at your favorite restaurant- Always fun!
- Eat at a restaurant you've always wanted to try- What better day than your birthday to go out on a limb and try something new? New year, new food!
- Make sure you tell every ADR and Disney reservations that it's your birthday- Like the birthday pin this will ensure that you will get the happy birthday surprises that you deserve on you special day!
- Get a photopass and take as many pics as possible! It's a great way to get memories and I figure if you can get 100 or more pics the $99 price is worth it! (Note: split a photopass CD with friends and watch the savings really pile up!)
- Get pictures with your favorite characters- and by "characters" I also mean "friends"!
- Dress up like a princess- This one is a little tough considering adults can't wear costumes but I have a few ideas that will make you feel like a princess anyway.