Truth be told I made only one resolution for 2010 (have a good year) and my life became EPIC! I went to England and to Paris. I worked on a friend's film. I went to Disney World for the first time since high school. Found an online community to talk to. Started this here blog!
So maybe I shouldn't fix what ain't broke and keep the same resolution.
But when it comes to this blog I have a list of resolutions I'd like to achieve.
- More contests.: Not too many but every now and then for fun.
- Write about a greater variety of topics.: Disney, coffee, food, life, etc!
- More pics!: Brand new shiny camera. YAY!
- Writing while in Germany.: It won't be a lot but I'll want to write a little so you guys can hear all about it.
- Start doing movie reviews.: My first love is film.
- Interview people who fascinate me.: Selfish I know but I hope if I find them fascinating so will you. Already have 3 really awesome interviews lined up!
- Do a few tag team blog posts. : There are some bloggers who's writing I am a huge fan of! To get 2 perspectives on one topic would be so cool!
- Write about people and places that I find interesting.: This will make more sense soon.
- Stay open and honest in my writing.: I have to stay true to myself.
- Write pieces that are informative.: Speaks for itself.
- Write quality not quantity blog posts.: Better, more interesting pieces from this little Dragyn!
And I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year! ♥