Now here in lies the problem. I have never run a tweet up before. Besides shamelessly advertising and trying to get people to meet up and share in the joy of NYC and Disney I have no clue what I am doing.
Another reason for this trip is to try to get a second look at the place I judged so harshly. I was asked by WDW Field Guide to do a review for her blog (YAY I am somebody, lol). I want to give people a full perspective on the store and what is good/bad and interesting about it. I also want way better pics now that I have a new camera!
My last reason for this tweetup is to see Babycakes NYC (The original!) There has been so much talk about DTDBabycakes NYC (Downtown Disney Babycakes NYC) that I really wanted to see what all the hub bub is about... Bub! I wanted to try a vegan cupcake and vegan cookies and write about them here! :-) I also wanted to bring so home to test on my family so I can get reviews from several people.
So to recap:
- Dana is going to NYC December 11 at 1
- First she will meet everyone at the Disney store
- There Dana will take pics and notes while people shop
- The "group" will snag lunch somewhere
- Any brave people will schlepp over to Babycakes NYC
- All will go home happy
- Dana will write more blogs....
To find out more click HERE or contact Dana at twitter.com/dragynally