Disclaimer/Disclosure: We were given an item to review. Any and all opinions are our own.
It's Easter! Who is excited? Did you dye eggs? Did you get a nice basket? Here in Casa de Young-Howze we decided to get dressed up for the occasion. Our friends at Buy Costumes sent us a fabulous Easter Bunny costume. Mascot quality at that! It's now on sale for $25 so buy it now and save it for next year. We had a fun time trying it on and seeing how it looked. Ok I made Ricky try it on and I took pictures. Below are our thoughts about it.
- It fit really well on a big person (Ricky is 6'3" and heavy and it fit ok). If you are taller than Ricky you might have a problem. However if you are chubby it will fit pretty well.
- It is a complete costume with bootie covers and a high quality mask. Also it has the vest and bow tie accessories that take this from bunny to Easter Bunny. It's nice to know that if you buy this you are all set.
- The costume itself was very light and comfortable fabric. Seriously! It was fuzzy but it wasn't too heavy. I will say it is light enough to see through so pick what you wear under it wisely!
- The mask is a bit too small and suffocating. Our mask was missing breathing holes and poor Ricky nearly died... Ok it wasn't that bad but he wanted out quick.
- Because the hands were mittens it lacked dexterity. It would have been better if they were gloves.
All in all it is a really great costume. We have decided to donate to our local church so that they can use it in the future. Even if you switch out the mask for ears and make up this is still a very fun costume!